Worship is not about us. Worship is all about God!
We owe it to God to worship Him.
To worship God we need a relationship with Him.
We can get a closer relationship with God by reading the Bible, and through prayer. I am talking about prayer where we seek to know Him and hear His voice, to thank Him, not to ask for things.
How do we worship God?
- We can praise Him with our words of thanks. We can praise Him with song.
- We can praise Him with our hands raised in awe or in surrender to Him.
- We can honor Him by reading Scripture out loud.
- We can honor Him with gifts of donations. We can honor Him with our service to others.
- We can bow low or kneel in submission to honor Him.
- We can dedicate to God, something we create, like a song or painting or poem.
- We can jump or shout with joy from the goodness of God. Shout “hallelujah” or “praise God”.
- We can glorify Him through all these ways of worship.
I dedicate the comments section below for worship of God. Please add your praise and worship comments.
Since this is the 4th of July weekend, here is a patriotic song. We can give thanks to God for our “one nation under God”. Please listen to Canadian Brass playing, “The Star Spangled Banner”.
Happy 4th of July!