I think it is pretty cool that at my age I can still learn new things. Even better, I accidentally found a blog that invited people to tell what they learned in June. So I have decided to participate, since that sounds fun, and I was trying to figure out what to write in my blog this week. In random order, here are a few things I learned in June.
1) I learned that birds aren’t the only creatures that like to sing in the morning upon rising. My husband and I have been enjoying singing “Oh Happy Day” together in the morning.
2) I learned that being retired is a lot of fun! Everybody kept telling my husband he would be bored. We are not bored.
3) I learned that I can do yoga sitting in a chair, and standing up holding onto the chair.
4) I learned that no matter how long our vacation plans are, they are not long enough. There is always more to see, more to do, more family to visit.
5) I have found out that it is true that having someone to go to exercise class with, makes you go more often. Usually one of you is adamant enough or inspired enough to make the other go too. We take turns at this.
6) Thus, the last thing on my list is that I learned that I can still learn new things. Try it. Can you make a list of things you learned this month? If you want, you can link up your list, or you can make a list in the comments below.